GFWC - Women's History and Resource Center Library

The General Federation of Women’s Clubs (headquartered in Washington, DC), founded in 1890, is an international women’s organization dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service. Since 1984 the GFWC’s Women’s History and Resource Center has worked to collect, preserve, interpret, and promote the history of both the GFWC itself and of women volunteers around the globe.

To learn more about our special collections, archives, and other material not included in this reference catalog, please visit our website.
powered by TinyCat from LibraryThing
Page: 0.0341 seconds